At Maritime Diesel Electric, we understand that every vessel is unique. From the initial consultation to the final installation, our team meets quality standards at every step to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget. If you are looking for an experienced, professional marine welding company to help outfit, repair, and maintain your ship or yacht, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE
Maritime Welding and Fabrications
At Maritime, we specialize in delivering custom, high-quality welding projects and custom fabrications for all sizes of marine vessels, passenger ships, and yachts. Our highly skilled team uses state-of-the-art equipment and the latest advancements in welding techniques to deliver quality at every step. Our services include but are not limited to:
Passenger Ships, cargo traNsports and more
Custom Ship Fabrications
Whether the work takes place in a shipyard or on board, our team has honed the craft of metalwork on commercial vessels and passenger ships, resulting in decreased downtime and lower costs for our clients.
Our ship repair projects include:
• Structural repairs (including bulkheads, tank tops, and hull plating)
• Retrofits and dry dock repairs
• Ladders, davit structures and gangways
• Piping systems including fuel lines, ballast, and all related critical piping systems
• New equipment installations or relocations
• And much more.
Let’s start the conversation about your project today by requesting an initial consultation and quote.
AS UNIQUE AS THEIR OWNERS
Custom Yacht Fabrications
From custom designs to final polishing, our craftsmanship on private vessels covers many projects. In addition to the work needed to keep a vessel safely underway, we can help create your custom design to bring your vision to life:
• Stainless steel ladders
• Stainless steel railings
• Fishing rod holders
• Metal polishing
• And more.
Standard Welding Procedures
For over 30 years, our team of experts has honed the craft of marine welding and fabrications, performing Lloyds Approved Welding Procedures such as:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) – Steel and aluminum
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) – steel
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) – Steel, stainless steel and copper Nickel.
Marine Welding Techniques
We use a variety of methods, including water jet cutting, to expertly craft a variety of materials based on the client’s need, our current material class approval includes the following:
- Carbon steel grades from A-36 to DH36 high tensile.
- Aluminum 6061series and 5086 series.
- Stainless steel 316-L
- Copper nickel 90/10